Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe jazz for sale, £200 **SOLD**

Chris2112

I'm putting this up for sale since I have a new new guitar on the way and having 2 jazz basses atm seems a tad gluttonous. This one is next up for sale since my other jazz is a fretless, so I thought I'd keep that and just have two basses (my Spector Zebop is my main fretted bass).

This one is a real corker. It's in perfect condition, just as when I bought it a couple of weeks ago from JW Music in Preston. I'm sure you've all heard the buzz about these new Squiers and it really is justified, this jazz is nicer than even the Sadowsky Metro basses in Guitar Guitar Newcastle. I A/B'd it against an American Fender an in terms of tone, playability and fit and finish, the Squier came out on top.

So as it stands, I'm in no great rush to get rid of it at the moment, but I will offer it for sale for a good bit cheaper than you'll get one new online. I'm quite enjoying having it around, but if you want to come and have a go of it, [b]please just let me know[/b] and I'll be happy to arrange a time for you to give it a test drive! It really is fantastic for Weather Report stuff and has the nicest picked tone I've ever heard in a bass.

Here are a few photos, sorry I'm not the best with a camera but they show you the goods! :)

This item is sold!!!

Edited by Chris2112

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='310551' date='Oct 20 2008, 04:07 PM']tort on white is possibly the best combo on fenders.[/quote]Correct! That's why I have 2 with that combination.

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='310551' date='Oct 20 2008, 04:07 PM']I played a squier P bass the yesterday and was suprised by how good it sounded so i'd be interested in looking into squiers a bit more.[/quote]Join the club. Some of the recent additions to the squier range are absolute belters. I've got one of these CVJs, a VMJ, and a P bass special; I was enlightened by them all.

A good bass for pimping as well, should those antics float your boat.

[quote name='Rumble' post='315522' date='Oct 27 2008, 08:12 AM']What's the difference between these and the VMJ?[/quote]

main difference is colours, although i think they might have slightly different neck profiles and i think the VMJ has duncan designed pups? im not sure though. check the squier site for a full spec on them.

great looking bass these, i'd definatly be interested if id ever played a jazz i like lol. good luck with the sale.

Will do, if it doesn't sell tomorrow I'll PM you and we'll see if we can sort something out. Likesay, I'm away to Preston on Wednesday and will be there until the Tuesday after, so if you fancy it I'm sure we can sort something out.

As I say though, this all depends on whether or not I still have the bass tommorow night! :)