Why become a member? ×

Anyone be so kind?

waynepunkdude

[quote name='ste_m3' post='309712' date='Oct 19 2008, 10:59 AM']Unless theyve specifically asked for an acoustic bass just bring your normal one and plug straight in to the desk, you should get some monitoring at least! Thats what ive always done :)
Unless youve really punked up your basses and got rid of the tone control! :huh:[/quote]

I have on one of them :huh:

They have asked me to bring an acoustic :S TBH I didn't question it.

I know you mentioned the guitarist's acoustic but if it's horrible then I have a Status Electro you could borrow.

It's very playable, feels like a 'proper' bass but sounds very acoustic like. Piezo only version and a single soundhole so looks kinda like an acoustic as well :)

Looks like the one on the left in this shot:

[quote name='molan' post='310793' date='Oct 20 2008, 09:07 PM']I know you mentioned the guitarist's acoustic but if it's horrible then I have a Status Electro you could borrow.

It's very playable, feels like a 'proper' bass but sounds very acoustic like. Piezo only version and a single soundhole so looks kinda like an acoustic as well :)

Looks like the one on the left in this shot:

[/quote]

I'm really tempted to take you up on that but can't through fear of breaking it.

Thanks though you guys are too kind.