Why become a member? ×

Manson Explorer Restored.

G-77

i sold you the bass you came and collected it from basingstoke and i had previously bought it from ebay although im sure the seller actually lived in the same region as mansons guitar shop,glad you have restored it looks brilliant that was my original plan but i think i still have guitars lying around i intended to restore lol good job looks brilliant

[quote name='stu_g' post='460150' date='Apr 11 2009, 09:38 PM']i sold you the bass you came and collected it from basingstoke and i had previously bought it from ebay although im sure the seller actually lived in the same region as mansons guitar shop,glad you have restored it looks brilliant that was my original plan but i think i still have guitars lying around i intended to restore lol good job looks brilliant[/quote]

The chain is complete! I reckon you bought it from me then sold it to Trev...

All that we need now is for the owner prior to me (bassist from Proteus) to come forward then we're almost back to the CC guy!!!

[quote name='Cornfedapache' post='460364' date='Apr 12 2009, 09:34 AM']The chain is complete! I reckon you bought it from me then sold it to Trev...

All that we need now is for the owner prior to me (bassist from Proteus) to come forward then we're almost back to the CC guy!!![/quote]

well if it was for Kevin MacMichael he died in 2002, i assume it was coz the bassist from CC wasn't called mac!

yeh alex i still got the original gold hardware, just in case i need to put it back on, lol

• 4 years later...

Just stumbled across this relic of a thread but thought I'd chime in again... Do you still have this bass? Mac Norman was the original owner of this one... Bassist to The Drivers , it was the band Nick van Eede had prior to cutting crew. Mac has just featured on a couple of numbers on Cutting Crews most recent album .. Not released quite yet.