Why become a member? ×

Trade - Sire V7 4 for a 5
£300

lownote

I have a 'burst Sire v7 in as new condition apart from one small chip. I like it very much but I really need a five string version of the same model.

If you're coming the other way with a five string in similar condition I'd be happy to look at a swap with cash to you.

Can I just say I'm looking for a trade only, not a sale. i know.... doesn't make any sense but when did GAS ever make sense?

Edited by lownote12

Hi there, I am wondering if this is the one you bought from me (Near Dereham in Norfolk?) as mine was the same and I think it had a tiny chip too if I recall? Either way, I may buy that back of you! Could you email me a photo of it? Assume it has the softcase etc. What are the strings like?

[quote name='logicred' timestamp='1484488283' post='3215801']
Hi there, I am wondering if this is the one you bought from me (Near Dereham in Norfolk?) as mine was the same and I think it had a tiny chip too if I recall? Either way, I may buy that back of you! Could you email me a photo of it? Assume it has the softcase etc. What are the strings like?
[/quote]

Nope, can't be as i bought mine new. Not looking to sell, just want to swap for a five.

Ah, no problem. I thought I sold it to someone out your way last year ;-)

Well if you wanted to sell it let me know. Guitarist in the band lives in Diss so could pickup. Perhaps you could put the money to a 5 string version ;-)

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1484497889' post='3215882']
Nope, can't be as i bought mine new. Not looking to sell, just want to swap for a five.
[/quote]