Why become a member? ×

Jaydee Series II For Sale

sgh

I know I'll regret it but I'm thinking of selling this beauty. This is in good condition apart from having a small ding on the back of the neck which does not affect playing at all and has a lovely low action.
Collection preferred but willing to meet half way if delivered. I'm in Kent.
PM if interested.

Cheers
Steve

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='308702' date='Oct 17 2008, 04:03 PM']Steve! Is that thee? Is that me old JD! It must be!!!!

Cheers!

Nick[/quote]
Hi Nick !
It's thee & yes it's your old JD.

Regards
Steve

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='308706' date='Oct 17 2008, 04:09 PM']Ah! Thought so! Hope you are well! I'm skint following the need to have brakes fixed on vehicle otherwise I'd buy her back![/quote]
DOH !

[quote name='marcus bell' post='308852' date='Oct 17 2008, 06:58 PM']nice bass mate, if i had the money id snap yer hand off...but i cant and even if i did i wouldnt be allowed it

i can just hear my mother saying 'youve got 5 of them bloody things in the house why do you need anymore'...

once i tried to explain to her LOL!

good luck matey..[/quote]

...tell your mum about me with 71 instruments in total!

[quote name='marcus bell' post='308852' date='Oct 17 2008, 06:58 PM']nice bass mate, if i had the money id snap yer hand off...but i cant and even if i did i wouldnt be allowed it

i can just hear my mother saying 'youve got 5 of them bloody things in the house why do you need anymore'...

once i tried to explain to her LOL!

good luck matey..[/quote]
Hi Marcus,

How many rooms do you have in your house though !? :) I think you should have 1 bass for each room, mind you thinking about that statement Dr Bass lives in a mansion !

Steve

[quote name='sgh' post='310656' date='Oct 20 2008, 05:54 PM']Hi Marcus,

How many rooms do you have in your house though !? :) I think you should have 1 bass for each room, mind you thinking about that statement Dr Bass lives in a mansion !

Steve[/quote]

Correct! I've got 35 acres, seven triple garages, my own trout lake and more besides! The main hoise (note spelling!) has 48 bedrooms....! Hehe!

I wish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='310791' date='Oct 20 2008, 08:07 PM']Correct! I've got 35 acres, seven triple garages, my own trout lake and more besides! The main hoise (note spelling!) has 48 bedrooms....! Hehe!

I wish![/quote]

HI

HAVE YOU GOT A FENDER JAZZ DELUXE MIA MARK KING Bass with blue sims?

Got ny nice series alembics? Hope so!

cheers, Mark

[quote name='lancastercomputers' post='709014' date='Jan 11 2010, 04:22 PM']looks in nice condition bit better than mine
what year is this bass..[/quote]

I think its an '86 model - Steve, what are the first two digits of the # number?

Lanc - from looking at yours, they are from the same `era' - I can't tell the age of your JD from the pic but again, post the first two digits and I will be able to tell you!

Nick (JD nut!)

mines a 1985

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='710726' date='Jan 12 2010, 10:53 PM']I think its an '86 model - Steve, what are the first two digits of the # number?

Lanc - from looking at yours, they are from the same `era' - I can't tell the age of your JD from the pic but again, post the first two digits and I will be able to tell you!

Nick (JD nut!)[/quote]

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='710726' date='Jan 12 2010, 10:53 PM']I think its an '86 model - Steve, what are the first two digits of the # number?

Nick (JD nut!)[/quote]
Sorry for the delay in replying, just got back from Chicago (went there for my Birthday, being the jet setter I am :-))

Serial Number is 04377

Steve