Why become a member? ×

Mesa Big Block 750! *SOLD*

CHRISDABASS

[quote name='chris_b' post='309323' date='Oct 18 2008, 04:13 PM']Am I missing something? The Aguilar (or other) will have to be racked. Going from a 4u to a 2u rack will save very little space and doesn't seem to be downsizing much![/quote]

the aguilar doesnt need to be put in a rack, yes it comes with attachable rack ears but its smaller and can just be slipped into aguilar's carry case with shoulder strap! which is my plan plus the 4 unit rack i have is shockmounted so its more like 6 unit size n weight wise! (check the pics) also the aguilar weighs just 18 pounds while the mesa weighs 35.

oooh and with the aguilar i could easily take my head and my bass on the bus if i liked! :) :huh:

they are my reasons!

that ok??

lol

:huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Matte_black' post='375702' date='Jan 9 2009, 10:22 PM']If you like my basses we could find a deal ;)[/quote]

Hi

Although your basses do look lovely they're just not my style really.

Im into traditional looks but with modern build and sound :P

everyone should check out his basses though at www.prometeusguitars.com

:)

• 5 weeks later...

Interested in a trade with a USA made jackson JJ bass, medium (32") scale, bolt on maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Duncan Basslines Music Man humbucker, 3 band EQ pre amp, aluminium Hipshot bridge and tuners. Colour black. in very good (almost like new) condition incl original hardshell case and warranty card, this was an exepnsive high end bass not of of the cheaper Japanese basses.

Mine is like this only plain black, no flames paintjob:

Jackson Guitars has introduced the JJ, a new 32" scale length bass equipped with the new Duncan Basslines SMB4A Musicman style pickup and the STCMM4 pre-amp. This combination of electronics and the 32" scale offers the comfort of a medium scale bass without sacrificing the crisp, big bottom notes of longer scale instruments. The JJ also features the American-made Hipshot bridge, Hipshot Ultralight tuners, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, blue heart abolone dot inlay, dual action truss rod, and Alder body. The JJ Bass is also made in the USA, and is available in a black finish or Interference Flames (shown to the right) which changes colors with the viewing angle.

Edited by spacebeer

[quote name='spacebeer' post='415320' date='Feb 20 2009, 02:13 PM']Interested in a trade with a USA made jackson JJ bass, medium (32") scale, bolt on maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Duncan Basslines Music Man humbucker, 3 band EQ pre amp, aluminium Hipshot bridge and tuners. Colour black. in very good (almost like new) condition incl original hardshell case and warranty card, this was an exepnsive high end bass not of of the cheaper Japanese basses.

Mine is like this only plain black, no flames paintjob:

Jackson Guitars has introduced the JJ, a new 32" scale length bass equipped with the new Duncan Basslines SMB4A Musicman style pickup and the STCMM4 pre-amp. This combination of electronics and the 32" scale offers the comfort of a medium scale bass without sacrificing the crisp, big bottom notes of longer scale instruments. The JJ also features the American-made Hipshot bridge, Hipshot Ultralight tuners, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, blue heart abolone dot inlay, dual action truss rod, and Alder body. The JJ Bass is also made in the USA, and is available in a black finish or Interference Flames (shown to the right) which changes colors with the viewing angle.[/quote]

Hi

Thank you for the nice offer but its not really what im after

what i would like is a bass Plus £200-£300 in cash and i would prefer either a fender 2008 standard jazz or precision, or maybe a Lakland of some sort! i think i'd like it to be passive too! ;)

anyone got anything to offer?

I had another offer yesterday but it wasn't quite what i was after!

Anyone else got any interesting offers?

I get my GK head tomorrow! it'll be a great back up amp to my current main squeeze (Aguilar AG500sc)

This Mesa really deserves a good home where it will get used to its full potential!

Come on you good people give a lovely amp a new home!! haha

;)

• 4 weeks later...

£5, my best offer :)
I wish I had the cash to spend on this, would be absolutely awesome. I heard one at a gig recently, and I actually was debating whether or not to hit the bassist round the head, and steal his lol. Good luck with the sale, these are immense amps.

Zach