Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Wood & Tronics EJ4
£900

Roland Rock

I've got to face the fact that I just don't get on with four string basses any more :( so up for sale goes my lovely W&T EJ4.
This was born fretless but I had Jon Shuker put in some medium frets (as well as do a setup) last year, so the frets have virtually no wear.

It's the EJ model, which, as you may guess, is W&T's take on the Jazz bass. This has a worn finish - not relic'd like it has been played to death, but more a kind of 'barn find' aged effect (I made that up) which I really love. Info as follows:

- Alder body
- 3 piece ash neck with angled maple headstock capped with some fancy wood
- Tanzanian blackwood board with brass side markers
- Brass Nut
- Brass edge position markers
- Hipshot Lollipop tuners
- Mama P and J pups
- East/W&T preamp which is basically an East P Retro blendable between both pups. Mains chargeable via jack socket (charger included). Active/Passive.
- Ebony Control knobs

The range of sounds is huge as you can imagine and it plays really nicely. Weight is 8.7lbs.

This will come in a top quality Mono M80 semi-rigid case.

I'd prefer a sale to a trade, but could always be tempted by a quality 5 string

You are welcome to give it a try – I'm in Nottingham, not far from J26 of the M1
I can wrap it up safely and send it by courier it by courier to mainland UK for £20
If you are further away than that, please ask for a quote

My feedback: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/169000-roland-rock/page__st__30__p__2730811__hl__roland%20rock__fromsearch__1#entry2730811"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2730811[/url]

I have these nice pics from before it was fretted. I'll take some fretted ones when I get a bit of decent light:

Edited by Roland Rock