Why become a member? ×

2015 Maruszczyk Elwood 5 Jazz Bass. SOLD….
£800

bubinga5

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1487612770' post='3241226']
Yeah sure Granger. My trade options are limited somewhat. But there all quite common basses, it's not like I'm asking for 1 bass thats rare. I just know what I want and like.

I'm in no rush.😊
[/quote]

I don't understand then - why not sell it to some who wants this and then spend the money on the bass you actually want? Seems if you did that, then the buyer of this bass ends up happy because they get the bass they want (whether you want theirs or not), and you are happy because you get the bass you want (whether that seller wants yours or not).

Edited by therealting

[quote name='therealting' timestamp='1488072758' post='3245664']

I don't understand then - why not sell it to some who wants this and then spend the money on the bass you actually want? Seems if you did that, then the buyer of this bass ends up happy because they get the bass they want (whether you want theirs or not), and you are happy because you get the bass you want (whether that seller wants yours or not).
[/quote]Sorry that doesn't make any sense. I don't mean to be rude, but could people just PM me, instead of commenting on my thread in public. Thanks.😉

Edited by bubinga5