Why become a member? ×

## Traded ## Trace Elliot AH250 GP12SMX
£180

Deedee

[size=3]I'm selling one of my early to mid-nineties Trace Elliot AH250 SMX heads. [/size]

[size=3]My main gigging amp is one of these which was resurrected from the brink of death (with the help of the good people of BC) a couple of years back. This head was bought as a back up to that one but has effectively been an unused spare ever since.[/size]

[size=3]These are great amps, built to last and very flexible. All the best features of the larger SMX heads but in a smaller, less weighty package. This particular version has a fan inside as opposed to the heatsink at the back.[/size][list]
[*][size=3]250 watts @ 4 ohms (very loud old skool Trace watts)[/size]
[*][size=3]Passive/Active input switch[/size]
[*][size=3]Input Blend control - solid state or valve preamp[/size]
[*][size=3]12 band graphic eq[/size]
[*][size=3]Pre-shapes 1 & 2[/size]
[*][size=3]Graphic and Pre-shapes can be mixed[/size]
[*][size=3]Dual band Low & High Compression[/size]
[*][size=3]EQ Balance control - effectively enabling you to 'tilt' the eq to suit the room[/size]
[*][size=3]D.I.[/size]
[*][size=3]Standby/mute[/size]
[*][size=3]2 no 1/4" speaker outs (2 x 8 ohms or 1 x 4 ohms minimum)[/size]
[*][size=3]Footswitch socket[/size]
[*][size=3]Tuner Out[/size]
[*][size=3]Effects Send/Return - switchable High Pass or Full Range[/size]
[*][size=3]Weight - 14kg[/size]
[/list]
[size=3]The head is in great condition and has performed faultlessly when I have given it a run out (the last time at a couple of gigs 3 weeks ago).[/size]

[size=3]Ideally looking for a sale[/size]

[size=3]Possible trades - 'Budget' 5 string (Squier P, Dimension etc, etc) but nothing with too narrow a string spacing.[/size]

[size=3]Collection preferred from South Yor[/size][size=3]kshire but as always I'll be willing to meet up (and probably willing to post this one too - they are built like tanks).[/size]

[s][size=3]Photographs to follow[/size][/s]

[size=3]EDIT: This was checked over/serviced by Electro Music in Doncaster last year and given a clean bill of health [/size]

Edited by Deedee

• 2 weeks later...