Why become a member? ×

FX clear-out

A few bits and pieces need to go.

[b]EHX Bass Micro Synth + power supply - £115 shipped[/b]
Older style "coal barge" stainless steel case, not the new XO model. A few surface scratches (unavoidable with these types of EHX cases really) but apart from that it's fine. Never been stomped on - I've always had it in a loop. With box, instruction sheet and power supply. Still my favourite pedal but pedalboard space issues mean I'm trading up to the new, smaller one.

[b]Boss CEB-3 Chorus - £35 shipped[/b]
No box, no instructions, couple of little chips out of the paint on the top, otherwise v. good nick.

[b]*SOLD* MXR Bass Blowtorch - £75 shipped *SOLD*[/b]
Smooth-sounding fuzz with very tweakable EQ section and wet/dry blend, strangely no hiss even at max. gain and treble. One battery cover missing, the other broken but seems to be holding together with velcro (the velcro broke it - velcro is stronger than plastic, lesson learned!). Will ship with a generic 18v PSU, original box, no instructions.

[b]*SOLD* Moen Two Loop Bypass Switch - £30 shipped *SOLD* [/b]
Stomps and LEDs for loop A and loop B, plus master bypass stomp.

[b]*SOLD* EHX Q-Tron + power supply - £50 shipped *SOLD*[/b]
With box + instructions, velcro'd bottom, lovely filter I just don't have room for it any more.

As usual if anyone wants to collect these from me in York, thus avoiding shipping charges, knock a fiver off. I'll try to have quality biscuits in.

Edited by thisnameistaken

Well, you didnt like my offer for BMS. SO i bought the Qtron and stuck an OC-3 and a Sansamp to it and almost got there. Not quite though. Love the BMS. WANT THE BMS!!!!Cant have the BMS.

As for feedback, great guy, nice doing business with you.