Why become a member? ×

Bergantino IP112 & EX112
£1050

mrbassman_de

Selling my Bergantino IP112/EX112 stack in very good condition. Original covers and AC cable are included.

The IP112 is an active bass cab with a power amp and a switchable DSP mode (500W 8 ohm/ 1000W 4 ohm - with additional 8 Ohm cab). Together with the EX112 (1x12" speaker without tweeter) you have a compact yet fat sounding stack. You need a DI or preamp to use the stack with a bass. I preferred a RMI Basswitch and even with EQ flat and no effects I always got an amazing sound with both active and passive basses.

IP112: 21kg.
EX112: 16kg.

Firm price is 1050 GBP / 1200 EUR. Located in Duesseldorf / Germany. Will ship to EU at buyer's expenses.

I will NOT split the stack and I am NOT interested in any trades.

The Eden Navigator preamp on the pic is NOT included ...

Edited by mrbassman_de

• 4 weeks later...

I used one of these for about 3 years. Fantastic sound with a good preamp!, this is an amazing price too. There is a 3 leaf enabler going for a good price at the mo.buy these together and you won't regret it 😆

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1477913003' post='3165145']
I used one of these for about 3 years. Fantastic sound with a good preamp!, this is an amazing price too. There is a 3 leaf enabler going for a good price at the mo.buy these together and you won't regret it 😆
[/quote] I keep coming and looking at it! Tempting

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1478008999' post='3165946']
I keep coming and looking at it! Tempting
[/quote]

you need to scratch that itch 😆 slightly regretting moving mine on! This is for two cabs as well!! A no brained.