Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Jake 4p+ £550 posted NOW SOLD
£550

peety

For sale is my Maruszczyk Jake in Redburst with a matching headstock and ebony board which I bought as stock about 9 months ago as a result of reading the reviews on here.

I have to say I have not been disappointed the bass is excellent and so much so I bought another however I am now putting this up for sale to fund a custom build from Maruszczyk.

The bass is in excellent condition and has the haeussel pick ups which give it a lovely vintage vibe nice and light at just under 8lbs. Comes with a Maruszczyk gig bag .

The full spec is

Body : Alder with flamed maple top and back
Neck : Hard rock maple with matching headstock
Fingerboard : Ebony 21 frets
Nut Width : 40mm
Construction : bolt on
Pick guard : black
Pick ups : Haeussel P+JJ
Electronics : passive volume Volume Tone
Hardware : black

Price is inclusive of postage not really looking for any trades at the moment as the sale is to fund a custom build.

Bass is in Wigan in the North West happy for people to come and try it out also happy to meet up within reason.

Edited by peety

These are the basses that everyone will want in time to come, most old Fenders I've played wouldn't hold a candle to these basses. They're exceptionally well made and exceptional to play too. Like the JV Squire I believe these batches of Maruszczyk basses will gain value in time and be worth way more than they were initially bought for.

I have the exact same bass as this and it's a pleasure to play. GLWS

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1473248779' post='3128294']
I've had the pleasure of playing this bass and it's superb.

Steve's a great bloke as well.

Hope the new business is going well Steve (gizza job :lol: ).
[/quote]

Ha ha :-) thanks for the comment Karl, I have heard good things about these and have been looking around for one, this could be it and its local which is a bonus :-)

Wigan massive strikes again.
Apologies for following pic, but any excuse :P

[URL=http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Karl_Altdorfer/media/14067654_1228689527165842_2912184018088336480_n_zps11rzn9yg.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/Karl_Altdorfer/14067654_1228689527165842_2912184018088336480_n_zps11rzn9yg.jpg[/IMG][/URL]