Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass

Herr Fixxxer

Hello everyone,

I've got this [b]Tech 21 VT Bass[/b] that I'd like to sell, not because it's not good (it growls!) but because I just don't use it.
I've just used it a bit at home, I got it new just a few weeks ago. Not a scratch, it's as new, really.
It comes with the original metal box (classy!), instruction manual, warranty registration card and most importantly : a Tech 21 sticker. How cool is that, seriously? :)

Usually £125 on the Internet and it's in the exact same condition I got it recently (=new), I'd like to sell it for [b]99£[/b] - [b]free postage[/b] in the UK.

Cheers,

F.

Edited by Herr Fixxxer

[quote name='Herr Fixxxer' post='300035' date='Oct 5 2008, 06:39 PM']You can still ask the seller to give you a refund, most probably they haven't dispatched the item yet.
Keep me posted :)[/quote]
I can ask but they are in California which means they will not read my message until tomorrow afternoon. So best ignore me and carry on selling your item - if anything changes my end will let you know.

[quote name='b0bd0gz' post='300054' date='Oct 5 2008, 07:00 PM']PM'd[/quote]

jeez £125 a bit steep?
where do you get these pedals coz im getting mugged off! I paid £150 ffs! totally worth it tho.

Someone pick up this BARGAIN (I wish i could! but i've gotta pay £30 import tax on a Pickle Pie B tomorrow)

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='300091' date='Oct 5 2008, 07:58 PM']jeez £125 a bit steep?
where do you get these pedals coz im getting mugged off! I paid £150 ffs! totally worth it tho.[/quote]
After searching about for a while I got mine from California for £92 delivered. But if they're selling for more now then I guess that's supply and demand for ya.