Why become a member? ×

Sold on Gumtree: Westone Thunder Jet Bass - another to sell!
£110

Grangur

Hi there,
My clear-out continues. This one I think I'm going to miss. It sounds great, but I really must cut down. I have too many for a guy who doesn't gig.

[b]Westone Thunder Jet bass[/b]
- Solid Alder body,
- 3 ply Maple bolt-on neck,
- 34 inch scale 22 frets.
- Rosewood fingerboard with graphite nut.
- Single Hard Puncher I split pickup, volume and tone controls
(Info from the 1984 catalogue)

This bass has just been serviced and set up. Everything is in excellent working order and good condition for a 32 year old bass!

It has a few dings and scrapes, but nothing major. The paint around the pots has also been re-touched and the knobs aren't original. But over all it's in good condition for the age.

This bass was made in the Japanese Matsumoku factory in it's glory days in the 80s. The quality of their basses is celebrated the world over as they still are giving great quality at an amazing price. So grab a bargain as these are fantastic value for any bass player of all levels.

A thick padded gig-bag can also be added to the sale, if you'd like one for a small additional cost.

I'm located in East Herts, but travel about a bit, so PM me to find out if I can deliver. I'd also ship by UPS at your cost.

[url="http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Grangur/slideshow/BC-pics/Basses%20for%20sale/Westone%20Jet2"]More Pics[/url]

Edited by Grangur

[quote name='essexbasscat' timestamp='1471163001' post='3110834']
Very nice indeed Rich :) great basses
[/quote]

Thanks Tom.

For clarity; I had 2. Thunderbird has bought one. The one in the pictures above is the second one.

All basses I'm selling are good. I love them all. But if my playing bass is to get better, I need few of them so I have less to distract my practice.

Thanks for looking.