Why become a member? ×

FT: Mesa Boogie Venture 600 WITHDRAWN
£700

HazBeen

Bit of an odd one here. I am very happy with my Venture 600 Mesa head, which in essence is the head version of the rackmount MPulse 600.

Due to some upcoming international gigs ideally I need to be able to rackmount which is quite challenging with the Venture. So, is anyone by chance looking to trade their MPulse 600 for a head version?

Would consider other Mesa heads and/or GK heads if need be. The head is in excellent condition with near mint footswitch and cover.

I would consider selling I guess, would be looking for 700£ if I were to sell. Am in south of England at the end of August so could exchange in person.

The amp is in my studio, so cannot post pics for a few days. Just have one on my iPad....Will snap and post more pics soon.

[URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/welcometombh/media/image_zpseqnweu7t.jpeg.html][IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/welcometombh/image_zpseqnweu7t.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by HazBeen

When I had an Mpulse 600 head, it was pretty simple to take it out of the head case by undoing the straps underneath and taking the rear panel off. The amp then slid out and was all ready to be slid into a rack.

Hi, thanks. The Venture is not the same as the MPulse Headcase. It has a slanted front and is an integral part of the head. Not designed to be taken out. Think SVT-esque in shape.

[quote name='jacko' timestamp='1470645912' post='3107232']
When I had an Mpulse 600 head, it was pretty simple to take it out of the head case by undoing the straps underneath and taking the rear panel off. The amp then slid out and was all ready to be slid into a rack.
[/quote]

Ah, just for a second when I saw the title Harry I thought it was going to be the Venture 2x12 combo, in which case I would have had a rather poorly timed attached of GAS! Either way, I'm not sure what differences in tone there might be - if any - between this and the M-Pulse (both are monstrously good), but these Ventures look absolutely stunning, the angled front adds so much mojo.

Where's the 'sighs nostalgically' emoticon when you need it eh :)