Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - DINGWALL ABZ5
£1300

sifi2112

Reluctantly putting this fab bass up FS as I'm gassing for another particular bass & not playing in drop A (or even in a band any more & can't afford to get / keep both :(

Bought this ABZ5 new from Bassdirect a few years ago but as great as it is standard I missed a couple of things so 'modded' it a little lol ... main mod was the Nordstrand Big Singles, just love these pups, also really wanted a black finish so did it to the front & headstock / neck heel but the original blue burst finish is still on the back.

Comes with Dingwall gigbag & hex keys.

Edited by sifi2112

[quote name='sifi2112' timestamp='1467735296' post='3085771']
200 quid price drop :(
[/quote]

Don't feel that's any reflection on the views of the quality of the instrument. I'm practically giving mine away at a stupid price and there's been no interest. I'll be taking it down and offering it elsewhere. I like your upgrades, especially those Big Singles, but alas, I'm selling not buying right now.

Good luck, don't let the price get you down - Nothing seems to be selling quickly on BC these days.

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1467735893' post='3085778']
Don't feel that's any reflection on the views of the quality of the instrument. I'm practically giving mine away at a stupid price and there's been no interest. I'll be taking it down and offering it elsewhere. I like your upgrades, especially those Big Singles, but alas, I'm selling not buying right now.

Good luck, don't let the price get you down - Nothing seems to be selling quickly on BC these days.
[/quote]Cheers Dan ... I'm not too bothered if this sells coz I'll p/x this for a similar price :)[quote name='Muzz' timestamp='1467740524' post='3085821']
So what's the electronics in it at the moment? I'm not clear on that.

The black finish: what's that, exactly? Is it reversible, at all?

Cheers,

Muzz
[/quote]Hi Muzz, electronics are just vol pot & 4-way selector (bridge / both parallel / both series out of phase / neck) & the black is stained & tru-oiled so you could change that but not exactly reversible as the blue colour is no longer underneath.

Si

[quote name='sifi2112' timestamp='1467817853' post='3086512']
Cheers Dan ... I'm not too bothered if this sells coz I'll p/x this for a similar price :)
Si
[/quote]

Now that's an option I hadn't thought of!