Why become a member? ×

Lakland Darryl Jones TRADED

Rayman

2003 Lakland Darryl Jones in Lake PLacid Blue, Aero pickups, Jeannies White Pearl Scratchplate.

I'm after another Stingray, another Marcus Miller jazz (plus cash), Warwick Streamer or a nice Precision in sunburst if possible. 4 stringers only please. Any other suggestions are welcome though, I REALLY fancy a nice streamer, preferably natural in colour.

In the case of the Marcus Miller, it would need to be immaculate, with no buckle rash or major dings.

I reckon the bass is worth £700 in a trade. It has no rash on the back, but does have two small scratches in the finish. It also has a small ding on the top of the headstock, other than that, I can't find a mark on it. There's no case, but I don't need one this end either as I use Ritter bags.

I can deliver anywhere within reason NW England, Midlands etc, but anyway further away we'd have to arrange something, I really don't want to post it unless I have to.

Superb bass this, lovely jazz honk from the Aeros, the very pickups Darryl himself requested when the model was designed, not the later Lakland pups (nothing wrong with them either of course).

TRADED, thanks for the interest. Edited by Rayman

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='296576' date='Oct 1 2008, 01:33 PM']Why would you get rid of the best looking bass on the site?[/quote]

:) Thanks for that mate, it is nice though.

Dunno, I have a disease, I just can't hang on to anything for more than five minutes. The band will quite possibly chuck me out for selling this one though, seriously.

PMs replied to thanks.

[quote name='Rayman' post='296626' date='Oct 1 2008, 02:00 PM']:) Thanks for that mate, it is nice though.

Dunno, I have a disease, I just can't hang on to anything for more than five minutes. The band will quite possibly chuck me out for selling this one though, seriously.

PMs replied to thanks.[/quote]

You are a f*cking nut case :huh: if I had anything of interest to you I would have this but I only have mid-low range gear.

Edited by waynepunkdude