Why become a member? ×

Squire VM Precision 5. -Sold!
£200

lee650

SOLD!!!

Hi Everyone

Having a bit of a cull as i need another Bergantino cab, so up for sale is my Squire VM Precision 5 in three tone sunburst.

I bought it about 18 months ago and is pretty much in new condition, there have been many discussions as to the quality of these basses for the money, the build quality isn't a million miles away from some of the considerably more expensive Japanese models.

It has a Basswood Body and a maple fretboard and is currently wearing a fairly new set of D,addario Chromes (worth £50)

I will be wanting £200 including delivery, i am happy to courier, however It does not come with a gig bag! i do have a suitable box!

Im only selling this and a few pedals to fund a new cab, as im very happy with it ( even without mods).It does have a fairly bright sound due to the lacquered neck and has a great rock presence with rounds but with the flats and the tone rolled down, you are in P bass heaven for not much money.

I will post some pics later when ive taken some, i will also consider part trades for a Bergantino AE or CN 112 , or 2x10 with cash from me.

cheers

Edited by lee650

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Grangur 😆

yes for those unable to access the full version on this site from a mobile ( option at the bottom of tne page)the bass is in Morecambe!

£190 of you fancy a trip to the seaside

Edited by lee650