Why become a member? ×

Lightweight, well-balanced 32" scale bass?

solo4652

@Martthebass Thank you for your understanding, and for your offer of a go on your Status Streamline. One of those would do very nicely, thank you. However, as you say, it's beyond my budget!

@naxos10. Those SWB-1's do look smart. I'm not sure whether their scale length and string spacing would be just too tight, however.

The 32" M[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]aruzyczk basses are pretty close to what I'm after. Isn't there anybody who offers a similar hand-built service in this country for similar prices? Can't seem to find anybody.[/font][/color]

[quote name='solo4652' timestamp='1470343233' post='3105410']
The 32" M[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]aruzyczk basses are pretty close to what I'm after. Isn't there anybody who offers a similar hand-built service in this country for similar prices? Can't seem to find anybody.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
I doubt there is anyone in the whole of Europe who can compete with Maruzyczk on build quality and price.
I certainly don't know of anyone in this country that could come anywhere near.