Dood

[quote name='CPBass' timestamp='1471382332' post='3112736']
Uber cool....
[/quote]

Thank you Col! :)

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1471382475' post='3112738']
Bargain!
[/quote]

vs £3159 list and a 2015 AB1 3X? Yeah you're not wrong lol!

[quote name='patrikmarky' timestamp='1471546579' post='3113910']
Love my dingwalls ..great bass ..such a bargain ...glwts Dan ...if only I had a couple of grand spare :(...
[/quote]

Yes, I really really really can't go any lower on the price. List of over three grand, this 2015 model is going for a serious price drop considering all of the extras it comes with. I've listed them on the first page for those who might be interested!

Anyone with any questions please do not hesitate to be in touch - Welcome those wanting to come try out the bass too, though this week I'm offering a quick sale price. I would not sell this bass unless I had to, so know that it is a highly regarded, highly rated, absolutely premium instrument!

Wow, if I had 50p per post view, I could give this bass away!

That'd be cool eh!

Still here - has had quite a lot of trade interest. Absolutely amazing bass and I suspect you won't get this spec cheaper for a Late 2015 model.

Go on, stick it on the credit card, you'll thank yourself later!

Dude! Insane. I'm also short on money so I'm not gonna be able to "keep it in the family", mate...

Excuse me for not visiting this forum that much, maybe it has been discussed in the past and I have no clue and yada yada, but...

Is it allowed to do a lottery over here? Like 220 spots/numbers, 10 pounds each. Everyone over here choose one or more numbers between 1-220, the peeps pay for the chosen numbers, you put the peeps names on a list in the 1st post, fill your magic hat with 220 small numbered paper bits, when all slots are filled (and you have your 2200 pounds) you draw one small numbered paper bit from your magic hat and the number on the small numbered paper bit will be the winner. Not allowed? Ok then.

[quote name='Simon Andersson' timestamp='1472062876' post='3118155']
Dude! Insane. I'm also short on money so I'm not gonna be able to "keep it in the family", mate...

Excuse me for not visiting this forum that much, maybe it has been discussed in the past and I have no clue and yada yada, but...

Is it allowed to do a lottery over here? Like 220 spots/numbers, 10 pounds each. Everyone over here choose one or more numbers between 1-220, the peeps pay for the chosen numbers, you put the peeps names on a list in the 1st post, fill your magic hat with 220 small numbered paper bits, when all slots are filled (and you have your 2200 pounds) you draw one small numbered paper bit from your magic hat and the number on the small numbered paper bit will be the winner. Not allowed? Ok then.
[/quote]

It IS insane and it doesn't fill me with joy faced with selling either, but needs must. Unless I can sell everything else and a kidney first!

Yeah, I did actually joke earlier on in the sale thread that if I had 50p for each view of this thread I could afford to give the bass away, but alas, auctions are a no-no on BassChat.

Great to see you on BC buddy. You're a legend. We should totally be in a band together :)

[quote name='Simon Andersson' timestamp='1472063910' post='3118165']
Yeah, that's what I thought... :/

Haha, "legend"... But thanks, I guess :) We're kinda already in a band together. We just have to tweak it some more!
[/quote]

Hell yeah we are :) Feel lucky to know ya buddy!

So, I never wanted to put this bass up for sale anyway and despite the bills not really going away, I'm withdrawing it and other stuff will have to go up for sale instead. Frankly daft giving this away for such a huge amount off, right?