Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Gallien-Krueger MB200
£155

discreet

[b]*SOLD* Gallien-Krueger MB200[/b]

[b]Specifications:[/b]
[b][url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/mb-200-specs"]http://www.gallien-k...om/mb-200-specs[/url][/b]

I'm definitely going to be keeping my recently-acquired Peavey MiniMax (the on-board tuner proved irresistible) and though logically I should probably keep this little MB200 as an emergency/spare/backup amp, I don't much like having gear knocking around that I'm not really using and I'm not very logical, so up for grabs is this fine Gallien-Krueger MB200...

It's [i]really [/i]tiny - 7.75" wide, 1.75" high (without rubber feet) and 8" deep. If you're viewing this on a desktop monitor, the pic of the front is slightly larger than actual size. It'll fit into any gig bag, no problem. It's light, too - less than 1kg (2lb). 200W RMS @ 4ohms and 140W RMS @ 8ohms.

It's very simple, very small, very light and it sounds very good. It's also very affordable, especially at this price. You could consider this a back-up amp, a purpose for which it is well-suited due to its size, but it's really very much better than that - if you're on a budget, or you just don't need a massively loud amp (and really, no-one needs a massively loud amp - that's just marketing) then this is for you. It'll handle most gigs no problem, unless you're in Metallica.

Like the rest of the G-K MB range, you don't need a preamp or sound-shaper in front of this little beast - it sounds just great straight out of the box, it's totally plug and play. And its convenience, portability, simplicity, power and tone make it almost irresistible.

Amp is in full working condition with no issues. Cosmetic condition is very good, there is a tiny ding on the front of the case at the top but it's hardly noticeable. There are one or two light scratches on the case in keeping with the amp being used, but again they're minimal and of course do not interfere with the normal function of the amp.

I'd like [b]£155[/b] paid via bank transfer only please and [b]this will include[/b] despatch via Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day before 1pm and will need to be signed for. I will PM the buyer an ETA and tracking information. My feedback link is in my sig. Thanks for looking.

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1464177482' post='3057224']
Great little amps, big fan of mine! Surprised you're putting this up for sale mate!
[/quote]

Thanks Mel! I know - I keep buying them, selling them, then regretting it. :rolleyes: