Why become a member? ×

COMPLETED PLEASE REMOVE!!!

lemmywinks

My houstmate has decided to pack in playing bass and has asked me to sell his Musicman SUB active 4 string for him.

It's the one in the bluey colour and is in excellent condition.

He's never gigged with it and in fact has hardly played it. I borrowed it for 2-3 gigs when my Warwick developed a fault, in fact it's only on it's second set of strings!

It has some pitting on the crescent control plate and a tiny ding on the headstock (which has been coloured so not noticeable). Think the pitting came from being left in the case for months.

It comes in a gator style hard case which he paid £70 for.

I don't know what the going rate for these is but one just went on ebay for over £450 so he'd be looking for over £400 for a quick sale.

I'll get some pics up (it's at his folks' at the moment) and get a definite price once i speak to him

Ta!

Edited by lemmywinks

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!

BWARRRR!!!!!!!!!

I just spent the money I could have used to buy this bass on a seriously cool Leather jacket.
I've just made myself so depressed :).

[i]I nearly swore my heart out, before collecting myself[/i]

Edited by Exile252

• 1 year later...

[quote name='FunkmanD' post='679428' date='Dec 9 2009, 07:22 PM']hello...Could i get some pictures..cuase im very serious about this buy!

Thanks[/quote]

If it's the one that I bought from the OP I'm not selling it mate, as I said this may be a different one but I'm pretty sure it's the one I bought.