Why become a member? ×

Bad customer service!

chrkelly

[quote]Yes, I always use a credit card on any purchase from the net just in case something like this happens. Never actually had to use them to chase money for me though. Hope it works out ok.[/quote]
Good, just wanted to be sure.
I think you'll find that they (the CC company) will immediately reimburse you the £400 until they've got to the bottom of it. At least, that has been my experience.

Steve

Well, a package turned up this morning addressed to a Mr Steve Thomas. As I'd moved house a few months ago I thought this was for someone who had lived at my address before. A minute ago, I was just looking on the Schertler website to see what other dealers I could get the pickup from and one of the names is familiar from the Steve Thomas package. So, I open the package and it contains my Schertler dyn b pickup. What the f***! If I'd been any more awake this morning I would have told the postman, sorry there's no Steve Thomas here, and sent him away with my pickup! Concert Systems told me they had the pickup in stock when I ordered it, obviously not. Still no XLR cable though. What a surprise!

Edited by chrkelly

[quote name='chrkelly' post='296731' date='Oct 1 2008, 03:21 PM']If I'd been any more awake this morning I would have told the postman, sorry there's no Steve Thomas here, and sent him away with my pickup! Concert Systems told me they had the pickup in stock when I ordered it, obviously not. Still no XLR cable though. What a surprise![/quote]
Any minute now there'll be a Steve Thomas along to complain that Concert Systems still haven't sent him his pickup...