Why become a member? ×

Jeff Berlin interview Bass Magazine

Prosebass

[quote name='lonestar' post='300867' date='Oct 6 2008, 10:16 PM']I can confirm this. Met him at a music show once showcasing the excellent Markbass amps.
He was rude arrogant and unfriendly. I bought a Markbass amp a year or so later in spite of the miserable fat basstard.
I gather his music isn't great either. He strikes me as one of these musician's musicians whose "stardom" only exist in guitar magazines, on forums and on their own websites.[/quote]

I met Jeff a couple of years ago,and he couldn't have been nicer. He was happy to talk and came across as being passionate about music without being arrogant. He then proceeded to play briliantly.

[quote name='Doddy' post='302144' date='Oct 8 2008, 01:34 PM']I met Jeff a couple of years ago,and he couldn't have been nicer. He was happy to talk and came across as being passionate about music without being arrogant. He then proceeded to play briliantly.[/quote]

When I met him, he was the same.

He's also a very good magician. He did this trick where I had to tug on this weird hairless rabbit to make it dissappear, but I think I did it too hard because it was sick on my hand then just shrivelled up.

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='302187' date='Oct 8 2008, 02:18 PM']When I met him, he was the same.

He's also a very good magician. He did this trick where I had to tug on this weird hairless rabbit to make it dissappear, but I think I did it too hard because it was sick on my hand then just shrivelled up.[/quote]

you bad, bad, man :)