Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn. Lakland 44-01
£375

martthebass

I only picked this up a couple of weeks back from stand up geezer Karlfer of this parish. It's a totally stock 2008 Lakland 44-01, one of the last made before moving production from South Korea to Indonesia.
I was looking for a Jazz a Like back up bass and ended up getting this and a new G&L Tribute JB-2, with a view of keeping one that suited best. I've done a couple of gigs with the 44-01 and find the Tribby is better suited to my needs sound wise for the 60s band stuff (it's better on the 80s band stuff though, but Ive got the basses covered sufficiently there).
It's in good condition for an 8 year old bass with just a few minor dings and surface scratches but no nasty chips or gouges as can be seen in the pics. It's strung with medium gauge flats with lots of life left in em.
I'm looking for £340 collected (or close meet up - South Yorkshire area) as a straight sale. I will post, but no OHSC for this so costs/packing would need to be discussed.
I will entertain trade offers but have put a higher value of £375 for trade purposes, passive 4 stringers only please......preferably some kind of Fenderish Jazz or maybe a Tribby L2000 at a push.
Oh, and for those weight fanatics like myself, the bass comes in at 8lb 15oz.......

Edited by martthebass

So it lost the battle for your heart Mart :( I know that feeling so well :lol:

This is a terrific bass at a great price folks and Marts dead easy to deal with.
Somebody is going to get lucky!

Edited by karlfer

• 2 weeks later...