Why become a member? ×

Fancy a little McCoy Tyner..?

Coilte

Was chilling out listening to this album earlier. Had not played it in a long time and had forgotten just how nice an album it is. The bassist is John Lee. You don't often hear electric bass on albums such as this. Come to think of it, you don't hear much about Lee either. He wrote this track.

Sorry..cant remember how to embed... :mellow:
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfQ1KsCnFcU"]http://www.youtube....h?v=RfQ1KsCnFcU[/url]

Edited by Coilte

[quote name='Coilte' timestamp='1460656563' post='3027692']
Thanks Lowdown. :)

Tried editing my post and left out the "s" as TheGeek suggested. Did not seem to work though.
[/quote]

Sometimes, deleting the link and then pasting again without the 's' during an edit works

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1460659865' post='3027728']
Sometimes, deleting the link and then pasting again without the 's' during an edit works
[/quote]

Thanks. I'll try to remember that. I am long enough posting, that I should know. :blush:

Does not seem to be much interest in Mr Tyner anyway. ;)

I accidentally saw him in Sweet Basil, Greenwich Village in 1992. All I can remember is that the drummer was something else and that I got thrown out of a bar called the Third and Long later that evening. Things were kind of different for me back then.