Why become a member? ×

Markbass TTE500 Head & Padded Gigbag - SOLD!
£450

This is a made-in-Italy TTE500, widely regarded as the most valve-like of all hybrid heads. It somehow manages to recreate the feel as well as the sound of a (clean) valve amp. Warm, gooey goodness! It suits a vintage sound but can also do bright and modern, not dissimilar to a Little Mark III. The built-in compressor is valve driven and is basically the circuit from the renowned Markbass Compressore pedal. But the real magic happens with the 'Colour' control which is also valve-driven. It really can give you a nice, warm, vintage vibe if that's what you're after, or turn it off for a bright, modern sound!

From the website: [i]"“Modern Vintage” may seem to be an oxymoron, but it sums up the unique new TTE 500 well. Current technology is brought together with classic tone concepts in a head that looks and sounds vintage—but features some special adaptations of the innovations that put the Markbass on the map! The classic sound comes from an old-style tube preamp, a tube compressor, a simple 3-band passive EQ section, a “Colour” filter (a tube adaptation of the famous Markbass VLE control), and an innovative Tube Technology Emulator power amp."[/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The head is in immaculate condition. The only damage is to the left hand metal 'hoop' thing that protects the knobs. It has a scrape on it and is slightly loose (see photos). Otherwise the amp is as new in its original box. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a [/font][/color][u]SALE ONLY[/u][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. I am not looking for any trades. None. Absolutely none! I promise you! It really isn't worth messaging just in case unless you want to buy it for cash! Ha ha![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The price of the head is just [/font][/color][b]£SOLD[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] collected from Ruislip, North West London or can post for £10 within the UK (Highlands and Islands will be more). You're welcome to try the head out. Ruislip is close to M40/M4/M25/M1/A406/A40/A1M !!!! So getting here should be easy! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I also have the dedicated Markbass padded gigbag for the TTE500 available separately (see photos). It is priced at £SOLD and can either be bought with the head or on its own. [/font][/color]

[attachment=216135:Optimized-DSC01062.JPG]

[attachment=216139:Optimized-DSC01058.JPG]

[attachment=216136:Optimized-DSC01061.JPG]

[attachment=216137:Optimized-DSC01060.JPG]

[attachment=216138:Optimized-DSC01059.JPG]

[attachment=216140:Optimized-DSC01063.JPG]

[attachment=216141:Optimized-DSC01057.JPG]

[attachment=216142:Optimized-DSC01056.JPG]

[attachment=216142:Optimized-DSC01056.JPG]

[attachment=216143:Optimized-DSC01055.JPG]

[attachment=216144:Optimized-DSC01054.JPG]

Edited by MindGoneBlank

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1459807993' post='3019966']
Ahem, gear list below but thanks Mike :)
[/quote]

[Robert Robinson] Ah, but the [i]padded gig bag[/i]..! Can you lay claim to having a [i]padded gig bag[/i] in your gear list, eh..? There's the rub..![/Robert Robinson]

Edited by Dad3353