Why become a member? ×

TRADED:Warwick Corvette with ACG/East / Bartolini's
£1500

Raslee

TRADED! 90's German Warwick Corvette (the golden era in my opinion) - this bass is brilliant since upgrading the weaker cheaper type MEC electronics that come on Corvettes. I have upgraded it with Bartolini pick ups and an ACG pre amp (the filter type), this gives tonal/filter control over each pick up so very versatile- sounds and plays great - lots of sounds coming out of this bass, nice thin jazz like wenge neck and lovely body grain.

£575 OVNO is a bargain considering the upgrades......I forgot to add this one even has a hipshot D-tuner too (down tune from E to D in a flick of a switch) and a new switchcraft replacement jack socket as the Warwick ones are prone to fail. Has been regularly waxed and will come with a Warwick wax tub & Warwick gig bag (or decent hard case for extra £15)

[attachment=216987:canvas.png][attachment=216983:9.png][attachment=216984:canvas2.png][attachment=216985:canvas4.png][attachment=216986:canvas5.png]
More Pics:
[url="https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0O52plgjeaMKD"]https://www.icloud.c...#B0O52plgjeaMKD[/url]

Look at that grain...will cure erectile dysfunction :D

PM me if you need more pics or have specific Q's, thanks.

Welcome to collect from Plymouth, Devon or I can courier in the UK. Overseas buyers would need to cover shipping costs. Suggested trades I'm interested in is ideally a 2x10 Markbass cab, 8 ohm, possible other lightweight 2x10", or Fender Rumble combo, or Aguilar TH500, P bass with Jazz width neck....but try me on anything bass related- Thanks for looking.

Edited by Raslee

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='geoff90guitar' timestamp='1461012405' post='3030706']
Does that taller knob pull the boost in. Looking at other pro lines, all the knobs are the same. Sorry if it's a stupid question.
[/quote] Nope certainly a good question :). The higher knob is the volume, below it is the pick up pan and the other two are the filters for each pick (a bit like a tone knob for each pick up but on steroids as it filters frequencies...very clever and as aforementioned lots of tonal variation).

Thanks, Lee