Why become a member? ×

FS / FT Ibanez SR756 (loads of pics) SOLD
£400

mr.noisy

Ok, so the original item listed here was old Musicmaster, and that was the price value that you can see, and please ingore it, because I got already a Jazz that I bought and no longer require the trade, but something needs to go, and I'll keep the Musicmaster and here is the Ibanez SR756 instead. Asking price £550 ONO, I would accept a Markbass 1 x 12 cab to match my Mini CMD combo + a little cash adjustment.

I only got it about a month ago, so except one little ding that happened in a tiny rehearsal space, it is pretty much as new. I thought I will get on with a 6 string, but I must admit that I am not that much of a player and I'll stick to 4 and 5 that I got. It's a bit of a shame because it's a great sounding bass for what it cost, and Nordstrand pickups sound really fat. I guess that most people are aware of Ibanez built quality and ergonomy. It has a nice, low action, and notes ring beautifully and evenly across the whole fingerboard.
Here are the specs-
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]SR6 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Bubinga top/Mahogany body[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Medium frets[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Accu-cast B306 bridge[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Nordstrand CND P/J pickups[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eqw/Eq bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Black matte hardware[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I am based in London NW2 area, you are more than welcome to pop in and try it out. I still have the box that it came in, so I guess I'd re-pack it if you would like to organise your own courier. If you live within reasonable distance from London I could even drop it off for a little Diesel contribution. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sans, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by mr.noisy

Okay, I went to a music store yesterday, and walked out with a Jazz Bass, therefore Musicmaster stays with me, and Ibanez is now for sale / trade. I guess that my friends are a bit right saying that I have a problem regarding basses...