Why become a member? ×

cd_david

doctor_of_the_bass

• 2 years later...

Can't thank Dave enough ! Despite living at the other end of the universe (OK , UK, )  he happily agreed to to drive the odd 240 miles or so, and meet me at a Sheffield service Station to collect his

Acoustic Control corp , and Ampeg cabinets. On the way down, He also collected a couple of 60's Vox AC30 stands for me , in Sunderland. Despite both our drives being in the 4 to 5 hour time scale,

We arrived within 10 mins of one another. Then the fun started . First  cab wouldn't go in the car. To my amazement, Dave started pulling bits off his car, and finally, with a big push , it popped in !

Gotta hand it to him, he's not easily deterred . Good thing, could have given us a big problem. Everything else went in,  Just,    then quick chat, and we were off. Shame we didn't have more time, but Dave had to be back, and I had to go to Birmingham on the way home , and escape before the rush hour . All in all, Dave's organisational skills made everything possible, and , just like the last time I met him , a pleasure, too.

Thanks Dave !

• Like 2

• 3 months later...