Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 21012 with Roqsolid Cover FS £350 SOLD PENDING
£350

mrtcat

I swore blind that I wouldn't sell this but I'm trying to raise funds to save my Stingray 5 being sold. If this goes quickly I'll withdraw the SR5 but if it doesn't go in time the SR5 will be off to a new home on Tuesday.

It's an absolute beast of a cab that will do pretty much everything you could ever want a bass cab to do. It's loud, authoritative, punchy, clear and has incredible dispersion and is[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] in really good condition. This is smaller and lighter than a 410 with a smaller footprint. It will absolutely fill a room with bass and has awesome dispersion and off axis sensitivity. Unlike many [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Schroeder[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]s this doesn't have a big mid hump so sounds very full and natural. Comes with a fitted Roqsolid cover which is well used but thick and strong and does the job just great.[/font][/color][list]
[*]2 X 10" Neo Drivers
[*]1 X 12" Neo Driver mounted on angled baffle
[*]200W Tweeter with adjustable Attenuator
[*]1 X Speakon and 1 X 6.3mm Jack Inputs
[*]1000W RMS @ 4ohms
[*]49lb (22kg)
[*]23.5 X 23.5 X 16" (60 X 60 X 40 cm)
[/list]
[attachment=213881:IMG_7283.JPG] [attachment=213882:IMG_7285.JPG] [attachment=213883:IMG_7287.JPG] [attachment=213884:IMG_7288.JPG] [attachment=213885:IMG_7293.JPG]

I'm near Towcester in Northamptonshire if you want to come and try it out. I am happy to do plenty of driving to deliver (poss 100 mile radius) or you are welcome to collect.

Edited by mrtcat

Great cab!

Used to have the heavy version with ceramic drivers.. It was the only cab I've ever had where other musicians commented on my sound at gigs because of it.

For the neo version at this price, I'm amazed this is still here.

GLWTS

This is a steal!

I'm meeting Tom on Tuesday.
IF ANYBODY from the north west or north east wants this cab PAY ATTENTION :lol:

I can get it to Wigan for any guys in the NW. We can make arrangements from that point.

I can get it to the North East, on Saturday 12th March, as I am gigging at Steph's in Consett.

On that Saturday I can go up the west as far as Penrith, or alternatively go M62/A1 and meet up along that route. Or you can come down to Consett and collect from there. Please though, I will be on a tight-ish schedule on that Saturday.

You will have no courier charge, you won't have to wait in for a courier to chuck it over the fence

You will, however, have to sort out paying Tom, I want nowt to do with the loot :)

I had a Schro 410BMF, best cab I've ever had, but circs changed and I had to go smaller.

Good luck Tom, cracking cab.

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1457174389' post='2995969']
This is a steal!

I'm meeting Tom on Tuesday.
IF ANYBODY from the north west or north east wants this cab PAY ATTENTION :lol:

I can get it to Wigan for any guys in the NW. We can make arrangements from that point.

I can get it to the North East, on Saturday 12th March, as I am gigging at Steph's in Consett.

On that Saturday I can go up the west as far as Penrith, or alternatively go M62/A1 and meet up along that route. Or you can come down to Consett and collect from there. Please though, I will be on a tight-ish schedule on that Saturday.

You will have no courier charge, you won't have to wait in for a courier to chuck it over the fence

You will, however, have to sort out paying Tom, I want nowt to do with the loot :)

I had a Schro 410BMF, best cab I've ever had, but circs changed and I had to go smaller.

Good luck Tom, cracking cab.
[/quote]

Very generous offer, well done that man. ;)

I've been organising a purchase with Karl and he's been absolutely the most helpful seller I've ever come across. Really really appreciate it and it's what makes BC a great place to buy and sell.

Cab is now sold pending the usual too :-)