Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble 500 V3 Combo
£350

Ninja_Baby

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]For sale is my nearly new Fender Rumble 500 Combo.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][color=#333333]​I've owned it since October, bought brand new. Only gigged once, and rehearsed a handful of times. I'm not in a band or likely to be in a band anytime soon so have no need for it.[/color][/font]

I want £350 for it as its practically new. Collection from Romford, Essex. only as its too big to post. I [i]may [/i]be able to deliver if local.
Heres a bit of info on the amp....

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]The [b]Fender Rumble 500 V3 Bass Guitar Amplifier Combo[/b] is the most powerful bass amp combo featured as part of Fender’s new ‘Rumble’ range![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]Fender project great pride in the evolution of their Rumble bass amps and the Rumble 500 is a prime example of those new features! Conceived with gigging in mind, the Rumble 500 V3 is lighter, louder and more powerful than ever before.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]The Fender Rumble 500 Combo boasts 2x10” Eminence speakers to convey compelling tones for any bass player whilst colossal sound control is provided in the form of a newly administrated foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette. The icing on the cake is that it looks fantastic too! The classic Fender styling and removable front grille welcomes the Rumble 500 as one of the ‘greats’ in modern bass amplification.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]The fender Rumble 500 Bass Guitar Amplifier Combo’s features include:[/font][/color][/size][list]
[*]500 Watts @ 8ohms
[*]2 x 10” Eminence special design speakers
[*]1 x ¼” input
[*]1 x ¼” send/return effects loop
[*]1 x 1/8” auxiliary input
[*]1 x 1/8” stereo headphone jack
[*]1 x XLR line out with ground lift
[*]Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch & overdrive
[*]Moulded plastic strap with nickel-plated caps
[*]Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
[*](D)14” x (W)19” x (H)23”
[*]Weight: 16.56kg