Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz (GB) Streamliner 900 - 900W of warm and loud. SOLD
£450

funkle

Hey all

Up for sale is my well looked after Genz Benz Streamliner 900. In good working order, apart from the LEDs only lighting up intermittently. I haven't got around to PM'ing AgedHorse over on Talkbass to get free replacements, though I know he does offer them and will get you sorted if desired. I'm mainly using my TecAmp Puma these days and need the funds for more gear...lol

The case is included. Great way to transport it around and keep it safe.

Happy to ship it in the UK[b] inclusive[/b] in the £450 price. For Europe or overseas, get in touch so I can sort out a quote for you and we can talk.

[b]Edit: PRICE DROP -[s] £400 shipped in UK[/s]. SOLD[/b]

Original specs at [url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2663&sid=675&cid=95#"]http://www.genzbenz....sid=675&cid=95#[/url], but essentially 500W at 8 ohms and 900W at 4 ohms. I have no reason to doubt this from using it with a variety of cabs, from Vanderkley 112MNT, Barefaced Big Baby 2, and Bergantino CN112s. Plenty loud and warm.

Pics attached below.

[attachment=212600:IMG_49311.JPG][attachment=212601:IMG_49331.JPG][attachment=212602:IMG_49341.JPG][attachment=212603:IMG_49351.JPG][attachment=212604:IMG_49361.JPG]

Pete

Edited by funkle

Well, let me know. From personal experience the Streamliner works very nicely with the Vanderkley 112MNT...I probably could have kept the 112MNT cabs...

Edited by funkle

very sweet amp, I love mine.

I was able to compare the 112MNT with the TKS 1126 cabs I used to own, and they were not very far off sound-wise. The Streamliner sounded great through the 1126s too...

before I bought mine I was slightly concerned about the 'old school' comments, afraid that it'd be too dark... but this amp can do an amazing wide range of sounds. It'll do old school, if you want it to, but it can do 'modern' bright very well too.

disclaimer: I'm just a fan of the amp, no connection to the seller at all, even if we seem to live in the same city :)

Offers and trade propositions are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only, such posts in an ad are systematically deleted; the offending post here is no longer visible for this reason..
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.