Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Traben Phoenix 4-string
£150

grapevinebass

NOW SOLD -

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had this for sale a couple of years ago, but my son kidnapped it. It has now come back to me, and it is now for sale again. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For Sale, my Traben Phoenix 35" scale bass.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It is very hard to photo due to quilted type finish. The wood is a very dark green and this is not a current colour for the model, The inlays on the fretboard are amazing.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It is different form the current model in their catalogue, which is now a 34" scale and now seems to be only available as a five string.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has been serviced, restrung and setup by my local bass-tech.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Well balanced, and light this is a joy to play. Lots of tone.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A stand out instrument for the gigging player. A complete bargain for the quality of timber and finish.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reason for selling - too many basses, and I need the room.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would prefer collection, as it has no case so I don't want to box it up to post.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am near Guildford..[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]See this link for the current model (in red or black - this colour no longer available)[/font][/color]

[url="http://www.trabenbass.com/phoenix.html"]http://www.[color=red]traben[/color]bass.com/phoenix.html[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Below is the spec of the current model, which I believe as the same as this model.[/font][/color]

[b]CONSTRUCTION[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] bolt on[/font][/color]
[b]PICKUPS[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]traben[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] custom combo | one humbucker and one j-bass style[/font][/color]
[b]ELECTRONICS[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]traben[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] t3 active pre-amp[/font][/color]
[b]CONTROLS[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] three-band eq with volume and blend[/font][/color]
[b]BODY[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] basswood[/font][/color]
[b]TOP[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] quilt maple[/font][/color]
[b]FRETBOARD[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] rosewood[/font][/color]
[b]NUT[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] chrome plated brass[/font][/color]
[b]INLAY[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] phoenix flame [/font][/color]

Edited by grapevinebass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...