Why become a member? ×

FT: Hartke 2x10 & Ashdown 1x15

ianrunci

[quote name='ianrunci' post='286488' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:39 AM']I have decided I need one cab as opposed to two so I am looking to trade my cabs for 1 4x10.. The cabs are a Hartke 2x10 XL and an Ashdown deep 1x15

They are in excellent condition. and are located in Bury Gtr Manchester

[/quote]

I've got a great Ampeg 4x10 Hlf (uSA made..not the cheap china ones!) that i would swap...but alas i am in Devon. If there's anyway of working it out i'd be interested! it has wheels too 4ohm 400W, i hardly use the 4x10 as i have a 6x10!

[quote name='Rasta' post='286745' date='Sep 18 2008, 05:21 PM']I've got a great Ampeg 4x10 Hlf (uSA made..not the cheap china ones!) that i would swap...but alas i am in Devon. If there's anyway of working it out i'd be interested! it has wheels too 4ohm 400W, i hardly use the 4x10 as i have a 6x10![/quote]

I can't really see a way of doing it to be honest Devon is an extremely long way from here :)

[quote name='ianrunci' post='287018' date='Sep 19 2008, 08:08 AM']I can't really see a way of doing it to be honest Devon is an extremely long way from here :)[/quote]
ian,
Always worth asking if anyone can help in the General Discussion area. You never know. If someone is heading that way they could help with the swap.

[quote name='BassBunny' post='287178' date='Sep 19 2008, 11:27 AM']ian,
Always worth asking if anyone can help in the General Discussion area. You never know. If someone is heading that way they could help with the swap.[/quote]

possibly mate but it seems a lot of trouble to swap a couple of cabs. I might just buy a 4x10 and then flog these off afterwards, it would seem to be a simpler idea :)

I have my Hartke HA4000 in for repair at the moment. As soon as its ready I will be looking to sell my

Ashdown Mag 300 head as well as the two cabs. all pictured above It will be mounted in a brand new Warwick 19" 4 unit gig bag rack. I would also be willing to trade the amp and both cabs plus £100 for a decent 4 x10 of some sort.