Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Schroeder 21012 with Roqsolid Cover FS £350
£350

mrtcat

For sale only[b] No Trades [/b]£350

Absolutely brilliant cab in really good condition. This is smaller and lighter than a 410 with a smaller footprint. It will absolutely fill a room with bass and has awesome dispersion and off axis sensitivity. Unlike many Schroeders this doesn't have a big mid hump so sounds very full and natural. Comes with a fitted Roqsolid cover which is well used but thick and strong and does the job just great.

[attachment=209959:IMG_7283.JPG] [attachment=209962:IMG_7288.JPG] [attachment=209960:IMG_7285.JPG] [attachment=209961:IMG_7287.JPG] [attachment=209963:IMG_7293.JPG]

I'm after £350 collected from South Northants and you are welcome to come and try it out at full volume here in my home studio. I'm really sad to be letting this go but we are having a new kitchen etc so need the funds.

Thanks for looking.

NOW WITHDRAWN Having raised funds elsewhwere - phew!

Edited by mrtcat

[b]Schroeder 21012L[/b][list]
[*]2 X 10" Neo Drivers
[*]1 X 12" Neo Driver mounted on angled baffle
[*]200W Tweeter with adjustable Attenuator
[*]1 X Speakon and 1 X 6.3mm Jack Inputs
[*]1000W RMS @ 4ohms
[*]49lb (22kg)
[*]23.5 X 23.5 X 16" (60 X 60 X 40 cm)
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I can confirm that these cabs are excellent - small, relatively light and the perfect one-cab solution. Will fill any room with bass and likes a LOT of power. Difficult if not impossible to make them fart out, rattle or otherwise misbehave. Think of it as a 24-inch-square Ampeg fridge that you can carry on your own... really superb and a bargain at this price.[/font][/color]

Thanks Mark, that's really helpful. Totally agree with everything above as it has that real weight to the sound that I used to get with my old Berg NV412. If I could get away without selling this I would.