Why become a member? ×

G&L tribute L2000 *SOLD*

budget bassist

For sale i have a G&L tribute L-2000, i bought it from stingrayfan not long ago and i'm thinking of getting a jazz bass or something, i already have 2 other musicman style basses and i want something a little different because this isn't getting played much. For a quick ish sale i'll say £350 posted?

It's in a decent condition, there's a bit of corrosion on the bridge and pickup poles, a couple of permanent marker dots on the controls that aren't that visible and there's a bit of ingrained dirt going up the side of the fretboard and could do with the action being a bit lower, but it still sounds fantastic and would play fantastic if i could be bothered to tweak the action. the neck is really nice feeling too. I just hope my brutal honesty wont hinder the sale!

Here are some photos, PM me with offers or if you want any other pictures and i'll be happy to oblige :)
I'll also consider trades and part exchanges of a lower value (i need some cash to finish my project)

*NOW SOLD!*

Edited by budget bassist

1. Yeah neck is perfectly straight

2. It's a nice bass :) thing is i already have 2 other musicmanish basses and the G&L just isn't seeing a lot of use. My red sub bass aint going anywhere! that's my baby, and the other SUB bass is a work in progress and should be awesome when it's done, and i don't fancy parting with that really either. Not to mention it would be hard to sell, and i need a bit of cash to get that finished, among other things.

3. The red SUB is just an awesome bass and the tobias is my only fiver and means a lot to me :huh:

Edited by budget bassist