Why become a member? ×

New Ashdown Neo sealed cabs

RJB280

Evening all, has anyone out there had any experience with the new Ashdown 210 sealed Neo cabs, I am looking for a nice tight sounding cab with a good punchy mid without the weight factor so a sealed Neo cab would on the face of it be the perfect solution, or do you know otherwise !!!!
Any feedback gratefully accepted

Mine are the ported ones , & I've sold them pending the usual, These are excellent cabs the only reason I'm moving them on is that my Barefaced 12T is even lighter & I will soon be getting a couple of smaller Barefaced cabs mainly because of my poor back . As a pair they are very close to the 12T , & a fuller sound than my MarkBass 2 x 4x8 cabs & more punch than the Markbass 121H plus 12NY set up I use to have , plus they look dead cool & well made.

Thanks Dannybouy, had not really considered micro but will check it out.
Cannot seem to find any dealers that yet have Ashdown non ported in stock, definitely a try before you buy at those prices so hoping a fellow basschatter will come up trumps !