Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Peavey Cirrus BXP FS/FT £150
£150

Guest MoJo

I'm putting up my beautiful Peavey Cirrus BXP up for grabs as I can't get on with the core tone and the active 18v 3-band EQ. It is perfect in every other way. It is light, just 7.5lbs (3.4kg) and well balanced. The five piece through-neck is a comfortable, shallow, modern C shape, 40mm wide at the nut and 55mm at the 12th fret. The neck is topped by a pau ferro fretboard with an abalone 'Cirrus' inlay at the 12th fret. Through body stringing, 19mm spacing at the (individual) bridges. Regulars to the forum may remember that I bought this with a (unknown to me at the time of purchase) mashed up truss rod nut. This has been professionally replaced by J.Davey Guitars and is now fully functional and looks great. Bass has a nice action and is a joy to play. I have tried really hard to bond with this bass but cannot get on with it's core tone. It's too clean and modern sounding for me. It comes in a Peavey hard case which is in excellent condition. I'm looking to get either £150 + £12 shipping in the UK or I would exchange for a Yamaha BB414 / 614 or P-Bass

Edited by MoJo