Why become a member? ×

Sold
£400

jay-syncro

This amp is pure class. Top of the heap in its day with truly limitless EQ options, a built in compressor, aural enhancer, Bi-amp capability and extremely versatile output options (500w in bridged mode or 2 x 300w in stereo mode) down to a 2ohm load per side.

The awesome 2u Swanflight case is negotiable (i recently paid £80 for it new) or i can include a 2u Boschma case if preferred.

SOLD

Edited by jay-syncro

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1451235164' post='2938984']
Cool cheers! Been after one of these for a while, let me check my post-Xmas, pre-wedding finances! :)
[/quote]

I'll save you the bother, your skint mate and will be for the foreseeable future (around 30 years +/- 10 years) ;-)

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1451235164' post='2938984']
Cool cheers! Been after one of these for a while, let me check my post-Xmas, pre-wedding finances! :)
[/quote]

For me it wasn't the wedding, but the houses and babies that followed that have done me in!

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1451417684' post='2940353']
Realistically think I'll have to pass on the Spyder, this marriage thing has got me licked just like you guys said!

GLWTS, great amp :)
[/quote]

All is not lost Martin! If you can hide some finances from her-indoors I find one "black box" looks pretty much like another to the old ball and chain!

Edited by Bigwan

TBH she sinks more money per month into a big four legged bitey kicky thing (she calls it a "horse"???) than I do in 6 months with my basses so maybe.... Will see what occurs over the next few weeks ;)

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1451421986' post='2940401']
TBH she sinks more money per month into a big four legged bitey kicky thing (she calls it a "horse"???) than I do in 6 months with my basses so maybe.... Will see what occurs over the next few weeks ;)
[/quote]

You're elected then!