Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD
£575

legend142

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Based on the fact that I'm not playing anywhere as much as I used to, I've decided to let a few of my bass go as I can't justify them being on a stand untouched. Finally to let go is my Sandberg Basic VM4 in Blackburst, An absolute workhorse of a bass, the versatility of the instrument is just ridiculous with the additional MM pickup giving a nice punch when blended with the P pickup (which by itself also sounds great). I purchased this from Fuzz music in West Bridge ford, Nottingham a couple of years ago and it's been my main bass for the past couple of bands I've been in however as with the others on here, recently has just been sat on a stand. It's in mint condition, again 9.5/10 no dings or marks on it anywhere although the action is a tad high as I preferred a more aggressive sound from it when using a pick. I love Sandberg basses, but ultimately the TM I have is king so this has to go. [/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm not looking for any kind of trades at the minute as I have 7 basses, 3 of which I'm selling...I just can't justify anymore unfortunately[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Comes with a padded Sandberg official gig bag.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by legend142

[quote name='thebuckets' timestamp='1450867873' post='2936512']
Last few basics have gone for quite a bit lower. Wont suggest a price her as its your sale. I ended up Px'ing mine to bass direct. Shame as they are really top quality instruments. Light weight with a great neck and pre amp. Have a bump.
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, yeah maybe it is a tad high I'll take that on board. They certainly are, the action on this one is just perfect but so is the action on my cali TM!

Price dropped to £500

Edited by legend142

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I can endorse what others have said about these basses. The necks are wonderfully playable and the range of tones is all that you would ever need. It's a shame they called it a 'Basic' as it's anything but that and they are very underrated instruments. I paid nearly £1,000 for mine new but, sadly, pre-owned prices just don't reflect that.

Good luck with the sale!

• 1 month later...