Why become a member? ×

Sold thanks. Fender Precision,Road Worn 50's series, Fiesta Red, 2009
£650

karlfer

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1451331769' post='2939663']

That refers to Saturday then.
I had some bitter moments on Saturday as well.
Namely the 3 hours it took to do J22 to J20 westbound on the M62 :( .
Hence the delay in replying to PM's on Saturday.

Anyway, all Sat/Sun/Mon PM's now replied to, ta very muchly :D
[/quote]

Full of bitter again and I still have beer goggles for this gal. Oooooh if only....

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1451344061' post='2939794']
Full of bitter again and I still have beer goggles for this gal. Oooooh if only....
[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Further pm's overnight, all replied.

Sad day :(

Anyway, over the time it's been up, I've had mail from 5 folk on the continent. Spookily they have all gone quiet when I have explained the conditions I would need to be met to sell to Europe.
Some folk won't even ship in the UK :P .

So, to make clear to all.

Yes, I will send it to Europe, under the following circumstances;

1. Buyer to pay by bank transfer in GBP. WHEN funds have cleared (usually 3-4 days with Europe), it can be couriered.
2. Buyer to organise/pay for their own insured courier, simply telling me the collection date.
The second condition is because I can hardly pop over to (eg) Brussels to give a courier company's CEO a hard time. BUT I can if neccessary do that in the UK.

Anybody who is sceptical about the terms, please have a chat with Aero71 or electriccheese I'd be surprised if they didn't answer your questions.

And no I'm not going to give it away either :lol:

I hope my feedback will speak for my trustworthiness and a fair deal for both buyer and seller,
cheers,
Karl.

Heartbreaking to lose so much on this,REDUCED my lovely Fiesta Red 50's Road Worn series Precision, to £550 collected (or meet within 30 miles of Wigan) or sort/pay for your own INSURED courier

Reduced until either this one sells, or my American Standard ('Arry tribute). Preferably this one.

I can't think of a bass that took me this long to sell :unsure:
I think it's an extremely good price now, and looking at the comments in the thread, there's about another 8 folks singing the praises of this model.

Cheers.

Truth time.
I allowed £700 for this against a Rick a few months back, when these basses were selling, in hours, at that sort of price.

Anybody remember the Volkswagen advert " he moved into gold the day the smart money moved out" :rolleyes:

Anyway, this splendid bass is now with her new fleet fingered master "itsmedunc" a lovely geezer of the highest water.
Enjoy Dunc and thanks for all the interest folks,
cheers,
Karl.