Why become a member? ×

tc electronic BH & BG upgrade

super al

[quote name='ColinB' timestamp='1449042010' post='2920245']
I've upgraded the amp..... but I can't seem to load up the 3 new effects into it. I'll keep trying but I'm in the middle of house move negotiations so play-time is limited at the moment.
[/quote]

Me too! (Not the house move but the effects). Tried to update the toneprint app on my phone but nothing happened. Had this problem before and solved it by taking the app off the phone and downloading again.

Worked before but not this time, maybe its the new version of the app or my android phone is out of date! Downloaded app to tablet, big n fiddly compared to phone :-( . Looked at reviews on latest version of app, quite a few unhappy customers.

[quote name='super al' timestamp='1449439358' post='2923608']
Me too! (Not the house move but the effects). Tried to update the toneprint app on my phone but nothing happened. Had this problem before and solved it by taking the app off the phone and downloading again.

Worked before but not this time, maybe its the new version of the app or my android phone is out of date! Downloaded app to tablet, big n fiddly compared to phone :-( . Looked at reviews on latest version of app, quite a few unhappy customers.
[/quote]

Exactly what I've found. I've got the latest Toneprint app and it's a real pain compared to the last one. I've gone for the "Stuff it" approach and loaded up the Spectracomp.