Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG500 & 2 x DB112T Cabs in Chocolate Thunder Finish - £1100 ono - NOW SOLD
£1100

Riddler

Hi All

You might have seen this rig on Basschat a couple of times before, I bought it off Molan via Phil at Bassgear about 3.5 years ago and it's given me faultless service and a magnificent sound.

But it's time to try something new so I'd like to offer it for sale as a complete rig please (seems a shame to break it up as it looks so sexy together !)

I'm asking just £1100.

The rig comprises:

1 x Aguilar AG500 Amp + Aguilar padded cover
2 x Aguilar DB112T Cabs + Aguilar padded covers

I've included a photo with one of my basses a size reference as I thought the rig was much bigger before I saw it in the flesh. It's a sensible size rig and easy to move around.

I'm afraid there are a few marks on the cabs, some from previous owners and a couple from my time with the rig, I'll send other photos if anyone would like to see them but they are not drastic at all.

I think this will have be collect only as I imagine it would prohibitively expensive to ship, although I can get some quotes from couriers if needed. I live near Brighton so I'm happy for anyone who's local to come and give it a try before you buy

Feel free to ask any questions

Cheers
Graham

See Photos:

Edited by Riddler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...