Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Schroeder 21012L 1000W @ 4ohms
£350

discreet

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]SOLD: Schroeder 21012L 1000W @ 4ohms[/b][/font][/size][list]
[*]2 X 10" Neo Drivers
[*]1 X 12" Neo Driver mounted on angled baffle
[*]200W Tweeter/Horn with adjustable Attenuator
[*]1 X Speakon and 1 X 6.3mm Jack Inputs
[*]1000W RMS @ 4ohms
[*]35Hz -18kHz
[*]49lb (22kg)
[*]23.5 X 23.5 X 16" (60 X 60 X 40 cm)
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]One of Jorg Schroeder's [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]earlier 21012Ls[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. If you're reading this you probably already know what you're looking at. The cab is in excellent working condition and very good cosmetic order. It's loaded with two front-facing 10" neo drivers, one 12" neo driver on an angled baffle and has a 200W horn with adjustable attenuator. It's small and light and handles 1000W @ 4ohms - in my opinion it is the ultimate one-cab solution. It will take a LOT of power and you WILL be heard. With the right amp this cab will fill ANY sized room with bass. Comes with fitted pro castors and a padded Roqsolid cover. Easily fits in the boot or back seat of your car.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The 21012L[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] doesn't have the infamous Schroeder low-mid hump like some of Jorg's smaller cabs, and is capable of producing genuinely huge pillow-like low-end heft if required. It is quite conventional and even in its delivery - it[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] has the ability to transmit the sound of your bass in a very musical way - this is not a hi-fi cab; it is not a transparent cab, and it [/font][/color][i]will[/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] colour your sound - but If you happen to like that sound - and a lot of people do - there is [i]nothing [/i]to touch it.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling as I've acquired a Schroeder 1212L, a smaller, lighter 800W 4ohm cab more suited to my needs. The two cabs together provide 1800W RMS of cabbage, but I can't think of a situation where I'd need to use them together. ;) Collection from Forest Hill/Sydenham close to the A205 South Circular in SE London, or I may be persuaded to pack it for posting if you organise and pay for your own courier.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I thank you! :) [/font][/color]

Edited by discreet