Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Bergantino NV412 plus cover - £600
£600

petergales

Up for sale is my Bergantino NV412 cab. It has a wonderful tone and is in excellent condition as you can see from the pictures. The only scuffs are underneath on the base and light surface marks on the back - the result of transits in and out of gigs. The weird appearance of the Bergantino badge is some strange reflection that's come out in the photo - it's absolutely perfect. The cab comes with a Begantino fitted cover which is a bit frayed here and there but still serviceable and shows it has been doing its job protecting the cab.

The official Bergantino details are as follows:-
The NV412 is an exciting new addition to the Bergantino NV range. With their classic "Old School" tones in a superb high end modern sealed cabinet design with state of the art speakers and construction. This new cabinet has less high mid than the 610 but more low mid bass push. The high end is smooth and defined and the mids come through with ease. The low end is powerful yet controlled, even at very high volumes, which is part due to the sealed cabinet design. With the great combination of speed, weight and classic warmth, this is fast becoming another "must have cab" from Bergantino! This cab loves power and will thrive with large S/S or tube amps of 1000w +.

Bergantino NV412 specifications:
•4 x 12" woofers with vented pole pieces
•power handling - 800 watts rms
•frequency response: 45hz - 4.5khz
•2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
•sensitivity: 103db 1watt/1metre
•impedance: 4 ohms
•dimensions: 36"H x 24"W x 15"D
•dimensions: 91.44cm x 61cm x 39.4cm
•weight: 108lbs/49Kgs
•tilt-back casters

I'm only selling this because age is catching up with me and I'm looking for something a bit lighter and more manageable.
No trades, I'm afraid as I already have it's replacement.
Collection from Leeds, please, or meet up within reasonable distance for the cost of the fuel.

Edited by petergales

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1447881380' post='2911270']
URGH! DON'T NEED IT. DON'T NEED IT. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUURHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Of course you do! Grab a bargain while it's there. Tone like that is to die for, believe me.

Sorry, Owen, I wasn't trying to be clever when I posted that. I was after a NV610 but couldn't find one so I went for the 412 when it came up. Been very happy with it (as have my band mates) but I'm just too long in the tooth to be manhandling such a monster :(

[quote name='mrtcat' timestamp='1447951668' post='2911794']
Oh bugger, I may have to buy this back.......
[/quote]

I've been looking after it for you, Tom. It's as good as the day I bought it from you. It's just that Old Father Time is hard on my heels!

[quote name='Pentode' timestamp='1447968629' post='2911987']
Oooohhh....... I could stack this on top of my NV412. My oh my!
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=8]DO IT FOR US ALL!!!!!!!![/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='petergales' timestamp='1447964908' post='2911949']

I've been looking after it for you, Tom. It's as good as the day I bought it from you. It's just that Old Father Time is hard on my heels!
[/quote]

I'm so tempted and am genuinely considering it. It is hands down the best cab I've ever used. My only problem is that I transport the band pa and I don't think I'd have room to get it in the car.

[quote name='petergales' timestamp='1447941325' post='2911674']
Sorry, Owen, I wasn't trying to be clever when I posted that.
[/quote]

It did not even cross my mind that you were trying to be clever! I have edited my post to make my tone clearer. If the new B amp had an NV412 preset in it I would probably be discussing where halfway between your house and my house is.