Why become a member? ×

Loop Pedals that can save? (Budget)

Dood

Hey all,

I'm thinking about getting a loop pedal again. I already have a looper that can't save loops (or backing tracks for that matter) but I am looking for something that can.

The pedals that come to mind to begin with are the Digitech Solo XT and Boss RC3. I am happy with the single pedal format, though a double I know will be easier to use practically given access to more functions without getting an external foot switch. Even that isn't a problem though!

So, here's what I'd like ideally:

Loop recording in stereo (some older pedals had stereo inputs but still only recorded in mono)
Loops on an SD card - not a deal breaker but it'd be easiest to transfer tracks from my computer that way. USB would be an option too but I prefer the separate card function.

Yes, I know I have a perfectly good iPad app to do the job, but my iPad is a bit long in the tooth now, i'd need to buy a bluetooth foot controller anyway and to be honest the device is serving it's time WAY better as a control surface for my DAW! ha!

Nux Loop Core? any good?

Thank you all!