Why become a member? ×

Epifani PS112 cabs

franzbassist

Two 1x12 cabs from Epifani's "Performance Series", US made and from the first run of cabs. Epifani describe them as [i]tuned for a more "classic" tone than the UL Series, they deliver thick lows with a musically crisp edge[/i] and I'd agree with that. They are small and light but sound big and handle a low B with ease.

[list]
[*]12" 300 Watt Eminence Steel Magnet Driver
[*]1" Compression Tweeter
[*]17 Ply Baltic Birch Cabinet - dado joint construction
[*]High impact locking corners
[*]Steel reinforced "Comfort Feel" strap handle
[*]1/4" phono & Speakon inputs
[*]18 gauge radiused steel grill
[*]Frequency Response: 45Hz - 16 KHz
[*]Sensitivity 98db 1W1M
[*]Dimensions: 16.5" H x 19.5" W x 16.5" D
[*]Weight: 36lbs
[/list]

Pricing them is difficult. They're £320 new in The Gallery, and mine are in very good condition and only lightly gigged. One has had the driver replaced with a 500 watt Eminence Delta LF replacement when the original failed recently and the blue "Performance" labels have come off, but otherwise they are in great shape.

[b]£500 for the pair[/b] has a nice ring to it. I won't ship them, so buyers will need to collect or I will meet you halfway if you are a distance aways.

Edited by walbassist

Hi,

I could be interested in the Korg rack tuner if you decide to sell it.

Let me know.

Thanks

Mark

[quote name='walbassist' post='277195' date='Sep 4 2008, 04:47 PM']I've decided I need something bigger, so these are now available.

Two 1x12 cabs from Epifani's "Performance Series", US made and from the first run of cabs. Epifani describe them as [i]tuned for a more "classic" tone than the UL Series, they deliver thick lows with a musically crisp edge[/i] and I'd agree with that. They are small and light but sound big and handle a low B with ease.

[list]
[*]12" 300 Watt Eminence Steel Magnet Driver
[*]1" Compression Tweeter
[*]17 Ply Baltic Birch Cabinet - dado joint construction
[*]High impact locking corners
[*]Steel reinforced "Comfort Feel" strap handle
[*]1/4" phono & Speakon inputs
[*]18 gauge radiused steel grill
[*]Frequency Response: 45Hz - 16 KHz
[*]Sensitivity 98db 1W1M
[*]Dimensions: 16.5" H x 19.5" W x 16.5" D
[*]Weight: 36lbs
[/list]

Pricing them is difficult. They're £320 new in The Gallery, and mine are in very good condition and only lightly gigged. One has had the driver replaced with a 500 watt Eminence Delta LF replacement when the original failed recently and the blue "Performance" labels have come off, but otherwise they are in great shape.

[b]£500 for the pair[/b] has a nice ring to it. I won't ship them, so buyers will need to collect or I will meet you halfway if you are a distance aways.

PS: The amp and rack tuner may or may not be for sale in due course as well, depending on whether I like the GB Shuttle :)[/quote]

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='277495' date='Sep 5 2008, 12:40 AM']Have a bump. I have two Epifani UL112's and they cover pretty much every gig I come across as a full time player. The PS112's have pretty much the same spec's in terms of volume, spl's etc. At that price they're an absolute bargain.[/quote]

Thanks Gareth... and a bump.

• 2 months later...