Why become a member? ×

2003 Modulus VJ4. The best jazz bass you would ever have played. WITHDRAWN
£1495

vinorange

Price drop to £1100

Up for sale is my magnificent 2003 Modulus VJ4 active bass.

It has a 22 fret graphite neck, 1/4" quilt maple top with transluscent red finish, bartolini jazz pickups and has an upgraded preamp to a John East 3 pot 3 band U retro which gives volume, blend, bass, treble, brightness boost, mid frequency / mid control and blendcswitch in active mode plus it has passive bypass which provides volume and pick up selector in passive mode. It will come in a quality hard case.

It is a simply superb bass giving amazing sustain and note clarity. It has more punch than a jazz bass and has that lovely crisp tone from a graphite neck. It plays superbly with good low action, very little fret wear having had a recent set up

It has a few very minor nicks on it not affecting looks or playability. There is one filled nick on the top side of the neck. A little ding of the phenolic layer over the graphite. It is smooth now and cannot be felt when playing anyway as it is out of the playing position.

This was my main gigging bass for a few years but since illness in January I've had to stop playing for a while so such a great and valuable bass needs a new owner.

I will send to pretty much anywhere but please check first as postage and insurance prices may be prohibitive. Collection can be arranged from near delamere. I can also meet up within a 50 mile radius from Northwich.

Thanks for looking

Edited by vinorange

This was mine a few years back. it was just superb playing wise. i can only imagine what the East pre did for it.? it was hands down the lowest action i could ever achieve on a bass. just the best feeling jazz bass you ever played. no doubt.

Edited by bubinga5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...