Why become a member? ×

Woe is me....

Teddy_Hitch

[quote name='lwtait' post='275575' date='Sep 2 2008, 04:25 PM']£700 for a squier!!! that's ridiculous!!! i'm guessing its the P5 with the jazz pups (i don't know of any other P5)? they're much cheaper than that new![/quote]
I had one, bought it new for around £170 IIRC. Sold it soon afterwards when I got a Tsai 5er with a decent neck though.

Bad news guys, I went to exeter today to try out a five string but I didnt get a chance :)

I went to mansons and they had a sr505 which was similar to the one i wanted, so I asked if i could have a go (they were quite busy) and they asked if I was buying today and I said proberly not, so they said they can't make someone else hurry up unless i was going to buy :huh:
Not to mention I was on a time limit cause I had to get my bro to drive me there and he was getting pretty bored, and after trying the other music shops in town (which none had anything similar) he was VERY bored and wanted to leave

bad times :huh: